Divyne is looking for an analytical, curious and driven performance marketer to join our Growth Marketing team. The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving efficient new customer acquisition across our paid social and search channels, leading all aspects of the funnel. This person will lead the strategic plan and day-to-day management of these highly important channels, ensuring we’re scaling and growing our ad activity in a smart, efficient and nimble way.
6 month expectations
- Own the planning, buying, optimization and strategy of Divyne's paid social and search activity, applying a critical, quantitative eye to ensure we’re hitting or exceeding new customer and revenue goals
- Manage day-to-day analysis, optimisations and bid management of social and search campaigns across Facebook, Google AdWords, Marketplaces, YouTube, etc.
- Collaborate closely within the Growth and Creative teams to write and test performance ad copy, ensuring we’re maximising conversion rates while also adhering to Divyne's brand positioning and guidelines
- Work with Tech & Operations teams as necessary to configure landing page and ad operation needs
- Constantly test creative, copy and messaging across ad units
- Remain current on emerging ad units and drive new processes and specs when necessary
- Prepare regular reporting to share constant feedback on performance to the Growth and Creative teams in order to inform creative testing and iterations
- Be responsible for regular reporting of channel, ensuring the digestibility and timeliness of key metrics and performance updates to stakeholders
- Work with Head of Growth to forecast and plan forward-looking performance and budgets
- Collaborate with Product team to ensure we’re targeting and testing high-value and relevant keywords, audiences and angles that support our business and product needs
12 months+ expectations
- Own and manage the performance marketing operation from beginning to end, constantly increasing efficiency and results
- Identify and launch new channels as they align with growth goals
- Work with increasing independence and autonomy
- 3-5 years experience in a performance marketing role managing large budgets
- Strong expertise in Facebook Ads, Google Search and YouTube Ads
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong English skills, international background preferred
- At-home with technology and data
- Strong quantitative and analytics skills (SQL is a bonus)
- Passionate about marketing, beauty and current trends
- Commitment to our core values
- Competitive starting salary, negotiable based on experience
- Fast progression potential for the right person
- High-performance, internationally-minded team
- Modern, private office building, 5 minutes from BTS Bearing
- Transparent company culture
- Profit share program that offers uncapped bonus potential based on company performance
Divyne is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Compensation and benefits
Our compensation packages are industry leading, with quarterly reviews to maximise growth and recognition.
We share a percentage of our profits with all team members, in exchange for operating as an owner. We're in this together.
We invest in our team's passions and skills with educational courses, books and learning budgets available for all.