Divyne is looking for a highly motivated, strategic thinker to lead our Brand marketing team in building the Divyne brand through social, PR, influencers, campaigns, partnerships and community.
The ideal candidate will have a customer-first mindset, with a passion for creating unique experiences that bring the Divyne brand to life in new and innovative ways. You will be an exceptional creative problem solver, developing and executing against out-of-the-box, culturally relevant ideas and bringing them to life, and have proven experience in building, nurturing and managing Brand marketing teams for similar innovative, high growth brands.
This role will report directly to the CEO.
6 month expectations
- Design and regularly conduct marketing ideation sessions to cultivate ideas for unparalleled online customer and brand experiences, including brand partnerships
- Lead strategy and execution on all brand elements, including but not limited to: social, PR, influencers, campaigns, partnerships and community
- Build, nurture and manage a Brand marketing team across a range of disciplines
- Own brand partnerships end-to-end, identifying and building relationships with the right brand markets and ensure that the project is seamlessly executed
- Develop clear Creative Briefs and work closely with the Creative team to enable the creation of elements that best serve the goals of each project
- Support overall integrated marketing campaigns, which may include leading go-to-market for select campaigns
- Own and deliver projects within a set budget
12 months+ expectations
- Develop and implement a long-term brand strategy for Divyne
- Develop a go-to-market and always-on marketing strategy for online channels, working closely with cross-functional partners
- Develop a framework for measuring the effectiveness of social, PR, influencers, campaigns, partnerships and community
- Minimum 6 years experience in working with or across multiple brand marketing channels, including online channels
- Proven experience in building, nurturing and managing Brand marketing teams for a similar innovative, high growth brand
- Strong English skills, international background preferred
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- A customer-first mindset, with a passion for creating memorable experiences
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organisational boundaries, building cross-functional relationships and advocating for brand outcomes
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Willingness to challenge the brand marketing playbook
- Highly proactive, with the ability to work effectively with internal and external partners to make things happen with limited resources
- Commitment to our core values
- Competitive starting salary, negotiable based on experience
- Fast progression potential for the right person
- High-performance, internationally-minded team
- Modern, private office building, 5 minutes from BTS Bearing
- Transparent company culture
- Profit share program that offers uncapped bonus potential based on company performance
Divyne is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Compensation and benefits
Our compensation packages are industry leading, with quarterly reviews to maximise growth and recognition.
We share a percentage of our profits with all team members, in exchange for operating as an owner. We're in this together.
We invest in our team's passions and skills with educational courses, books and learning budgets available for all.