This is a unique opportunity to kickstart a performance marketing career inside of a digital-first, international beauty brand.
We’re looking for a motivated, creative, data-driven marketer to join our fast-growing Growth team. In this role, you will assist in the creation and maintenance of our performance marketing campaigns, reaching millions of people each week and driving real growth.
You will be equal parts creative and analytical. You will follow industry and company trends, formulate strategies with the team and help execute on campaigns across a range of paid social platforms. A strong interest in marketing, beauty and current trends will be essential for success in this role.
6 month expectations
- Assist the execution of Divyne’s performance marketing campaigns, which includes writing creative briefs, shoot planning and scheduling, planning media buying campaigns and creative copywriting for ads
- Deliver against key metrics and goals, both as part of the Growth team and individually
- Report on performance, using quantitative and qualitative analysis to provide insights for optimisation and constant improvement
- Ensure the accuracy of campaigns, including proper QA of copy, creatives, links and audience targets
- Assist in the content partner process, working closely with the Brand and Creative teams to identify and manage creative content partners to generate consistent ad content at scale
12 months+ expectations
- Own and manage the content partner process from beginning to end
- Own more of the performance marketing process including campaign management, daily optimisation and creative feedback loops
- Work with increasing independence and autonomy
- 1-2 years experience in a modern marketing role, exceptional fresh graduates welcome
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong English skills, international background preferred
- At-home with technology and data
- Strong balance of creative and analytics
- Passionate about marketing, beauty and current trends
- Commitment to our core values
- Competitive starting salary, negotiable based on experience
- Fast progression potential for the right person
- High-performance, internationally-minded team
- Modern, private office building, 5 minutes from BTS Bearing
- Transparent company culture
- Profit share program that offers uncapped bonus potential based on company performance
Divyne is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Compensation and benefits
Our compensation packages are industry leading, with quarterly reviews to maximise growth and recognition.
We share a percentage of our profits with all team members, in exchange for operating as an owner. We're in this together.
We invest in our team's passions and skills with educational courses, books and learning budgets available for all.