Divyne is looking for a Design Director to build innovative brand experiences and support the ongoing development of the Divyne brand across platforms.
The ideal candidate is highly creative, proactive, and a details-obsessed design leader with strong design, typography and branding skills; someone that is excited to take on challenges, bring fresh ideas, implement new approaches and grow, test and learn.
The Design Director will be responsible for maintaining a comprehensive understanding of company strategy, customer needs, and brand goals, keeping the brand moving forward. They will work independently, and also manage and inspire others to deliver across multiple touch points including branding, campaigns, print collateral.
Our in-house Creative team is responsible for a wide range of work – from our brand voice and art direction to product and packaging design, whilst managing production of all those deliverables. Our approach is international, transparent and, above all, human.
This role will report directly to our CEO.
6 month expectations
- Collaborate with our external branding agency to transition the brand experience for 2021
- Work with a small Creative team to develop and execute on projects across all mediums – website, social, product and packaging, marketing materials
- Ensure that Divyne's established look-and-feel and voice is successfully implemented across all design collateral by overseeing design and development of all pieces
12 months+ expectations
- Constantly maintain and enforce brand guidelines (typography, materials, color palettes)
- Work closely with Marketing leads to ensure brand is consistent across full customer journey
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to oversee brand look and feel throughout all channels (i.e., Video, Social, etc)
- Manage the Creative team: working with designers, content creators and videographers across multiple focuses, providing direction and inspiration
- 5+ years professional design experience, with print and brand development background, preferably in beauty, fashion or a similar innovative, high-energy field
- Experience in people management, with proven ability to build, mentor, and motivate teams
- Strong English skills, international background preferred
- Strategic and thoughtful in approach to design and branding
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Passionate about beauty and current trends
- Commitment to our core values
- Competitive starting salary, negotiable based on experience
- Fast progression potential for the right person
- High-performance, internationally-minded team
- Modern, private office building, 5 minutes from BTS Bearing
- Transparent company culture
- Profit share program that offers uncapped bonus potential based on company performance
Divyne is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Compensation and benefits
Our compensation packages are industry leading, with quarterly reviews to maximise growth and recognition.
We share a percentage of our profits with all team members, in exchange for operating as an owner. We're in this together.
We invest in our team's passions and skills with educational courses, books and learning budgets available for all.