This is a unique opportunity to kickstart a social media career inside of a digital-first, international beauty brand.
We’re looking for a creative and execution-oriented Content Creator to join our fast-growing Brand team. In this role, you will assist in the creation and maintenance of our social media marketing campaigns, creating video and graphic content for various social channels. A strong interest in all things social media will be essential for success in this role.
6 month expectations
- Work with the Brand team to understand and plan social media content requirements for upcoming projects and timelines
- Bring fresh, current ideas based on social media trends across Instagram, TikTok and YouTube
- Strategise, plan and execute on video and graphic content that highlights our brand and products for each channel
- Ensure Divyne's brand guidelines are followed in all content
12 months+ expectations
- Collaborate with the Growth team to create improvements in content creation workflows and efficiency
- Work with increasing independence and autonomy
- 1+ years experience in a social media role, exceptional fresh graduates welcome
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Confident and enthusiastic, both in-front and behind a camera
- Strong modern content creation skills, with a beauty-focus
- Expert knowledge of social media trends (Instagram, TikTok and YouTube)
- Good graphic and video editing skills for social media
- At-home with technology
- Strong balance of creative and execution
- An understanding of photography is a strong advantage
- Commitment to our core values
- Competitive starting salary, negotiable based on experience
- Fast progression potential for the right person
- High-performance, internationally-minded team
- Modern, private office building, 5 minutes from BTS Bearing
- Transparent company culture
- Profit share program that offers uncapped bonus potential based on company performance
Divyne is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Compensation and benefits
Our compensation packages are industry leading, with quarterly reviews to maximise growth and recognition.
We share a percentage of our profits with all team members, in exchange for operating as an owner. We're in this together.
We invest in our team's passions and skills with educational courses, books and learning budgets available for all.