This is a unique opportunity to manage a special project inside of a digital-first, international beauty brand.
We're looking for a quick-thinking, hyper-creative Content & Community Manager to lead our content strategy and production across video and written platforms. This person is an out-of-the-box thinker, with a strong passion for international beauty and current trends. This person will have the ability to turn this passion in to inventive and engaging stories, both visual and written, and nurture our community with transparent and honest educational content.
This role will report directly to the CEO.
6 month expectations
- Own our new YouTube project, leading the strategy, planning and execution of engaging video content that educates and informs on international beauty standards and trends
- Identify under-utilised keywords, trends and opportunities in the YouTube space to gain early traction and momentum
- Work with our in-house Creative team across video and copy to bring plans to life in our purpose-built studio
- Collaborate with our Growth team to accelerate channel growth with paid marketing spend
- Track, own and report on key growth metrics for the project
12 months+ expectations
- Continue to refine strategy for YouTube, developing the channel as a trusted base for honest, engaging and international educational beauty content
- Find, nurture and lead video talent and key team members to scale production
- Lead a team of copywriters to translate video strategy in to engaging, unique written content for our blog platform
- Implement processes for sharing learnings across content and community
- 5+ years of experience in editorial and content creation
- Extensive beauty knowledge and a beauty background
- Strong English skills, international background preferred
- Deep knowledge of social media analytics and applying insights towards growth and engagement goals
- Experience producing video, video editing a bonus but not essential
- Passionate about video, beauty and current trends
- Commitment to our core values
- Competitive starting salary, negotiable based on experience
- Fast progression potential for the right person
- High-performance, internationally-minded team
- Modern, private office building, 5 minutes from BTS Bearing
- Transparent company culture
- Profit share program that offers uncapped bonus potential based on company performance
Divyne is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Compensation and benefits
Our compensation packages are industry leading, with quarterly reviews to maximise growth and recognition.
We share a percentage of our profits with all team members, in exchange for operating as an owner. We're in this together.
We invest in our team's passions and skills with educational courses, books and learning budgets available for all.